Get similar jobs delivered straight to your email daily! Save this search and elect to receive email alerts. Join Today
We couldn't find any jobs matching your search.
But wait!. Check out these ways to improve your results.
First, you must understand the reasons why your search did not turn up any jobs:
- There are currently no openings for the type of job you are seeking in the city or state you are searching.
- The type of conviction(s) you have.
- Your time since release.
- Your level of education.
- The number of convictions you have.
These are just some of the factors employers may consider for job seekers with criminal records, they may or may not apply to your specific situation.
How to Find More Jobs
- You may try searching neighboring cities or states for similar openings. In many instances there simply are no openings for the type of job you are seeking in the city or state you are searching.
- Try searching for similar, or closely related, jobs. For example, if you are looking for a truck driving job, try finding a warehouse position. Getting your foot in the door is half the battle and once you are hired, it is much easier to show the employer your skills and dedication to the job.
- Don't hesitate to take any job. If you have a recent conviction or are still under supervision your main goal should be to re-build trust with employers and show them you have overcome your past. Look at this job as a stepping stone or building block to a better job in 6 months to a year.
- Depending on the type and age of your conviction, you may qualify for expungement, record sealing, or other forms of post-conviction relief.
- As the amount of time from your release increases the number of positions available to you will increase so long as you are not convicted of any new crimes.
- If you do not have a high school diploma or equivalent you should look into obtaining your GED. If you do have a high school diploma or GED, obtaining your college degree or pursuing an apprenticeship or vocational training can significantly increase your odds of finding a job.
- Attend job fairs and career readiness events in your community. These are excellent opportunitites to meet and interview direclty with companies that are hiring.
Search Jobs for Felons
Searching the latest jobs
Your Second Chance Starts Today!
Join in seconds and unlock the secrets to a successful re-entry
Second Chance Jobs for Felons
can help you succeed!
Discover Felony Friendly Jobs
Easily search millions of jobs for convicted felons, with thousands more new career opportunities added daily, to find the right job for you!
Locate Programs & Training
Access government and community-based programs & job training to help you overcome challenges and accomplish your goals.
Online Resume Builder
Writing a resume that stands out has never been easier! Instantly submit your resume for free to hundreds of employers that hire ex-offenders.
FREE to Join, Earn Rewards
We believe that your success should not come at a cost. Earn great rewards from some of your favorite brands.
BONUS: Free eBook Download
Signup today and receive a free digital download of Success After Prison by Michael Santos (a $25 value!).