How To Find Jobs for Felons
A Guide to Using our Felony Friendly Job Search
- The SecondChanceJobsForFelons.com job search engine is unique in its ability to find felony friendly employment opportunities. Unlike traditional job search sites, Second Chance Jobs For Felons uses special technology to search millions of job postings from across the Internet and find openings that have a high chance of hiring returning citizens.
- When searching for positions, you can simply enter a specific keyword (for example, warehouse), in the keyword box, and enter the location you wish to search. Second Chance Jobs For Felons will search for postings in our database that are within a 50 mile radius of your location that meet your keyword terms.
- As you enter keywords, suggestions will be presented to you based on common search terms by fellow job searchers. You can select one of these keywords or choose to enter your own keyword. The choice is yours, so do not feel as if you need to select one from the list if what you are looking for is not there.
- You do not have to enter terms such as "felony friendly" or "jobs for felons" in the keyword box. The Second Chance Jobs For Felons search engine only returns results that are felony friendly from the start, eliminating the need to specify these additional terms.
- You can also choose to leave the keyword blank and search for all positions within a given location.
- Double check the spelling of your search term.
- Only use one search term per search. For example, if you are looking for warehouse or restaurant jobs, do a seperate search for each. Do not try to combine the terms into one search.
- For the best results, you must enter a location.
- In the location box you can enter a city, a state, or a zip code. For the best results, we recommend using your zip code, or the zip code of a city near you.
- You can use the Advanced Search tools to further refine your search, such as changing the search radius, selecting a specific company, career category, or job type such as full-time or part-time.
- To view a job posting, click on the job title. It is important to note that you will be redirected to the job posting on another site at this point. We have no control over these sites and are therefore unable to answer any questions about the content on them, and more importantly any other job postings you may come across on those sites have not been verified by our search engine. Once you have reviewed and/or applied for the position, you should click your browser back button to return to the Second Chance Jobs for Felons website and your search results.
- Once you have completed your search, you can elect to save your search and have results emailed to you daily, or you can save specific job postings to come back to later.
- If you elect to save your search or save a job, you will be asked to provide an email address. Please double check your email for instructions on setting up your account so that you may access your saved items.
- You can save as many searches or jobs as you like. Saved jobs are purged from the system every 30 days. We do this because many jobs are filled within this period and we want you to only be presented with current opportunities.
- If you have any questions or problems along the way, we are here to assist. You can contact us directly using our Contact page.
Give us a minute while we find your jobs